Sure, cooking isn't usually in the realm of orthodontic expertise, but we genuinely care about your our patients and love sharing fun recipes or ideas. So we wanted to take a moment and talk about something fun, and hopefully, tasty. Read on for a delicious and cute recipe!
Lucky Charms Rainbow Dessert Pizza
Looking for an easy sweet to make as a family? It doesn’t get any better (or cuter) than this dessert pizza!
- 1pouch (1 lb 1.5 oz) Betty Crocker™ sugar cookie mix
- 1/2cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1cup Lucky Charms™ cereal (without the marshmallows)
- 1cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/2container Betty Crocker™ Rich & Creamy cream cheese frosting
- Green food color
- Lucky Charms™ cereal marshmallows
- Heat oven to 375°F. Spray large cookie sheet with cooking or baking spray.
- In large bowl, stir cookie mix, butter and egg until dough forms. Stir in cereal.
- Press dough onto cookie sheet into a rainbow shape about 1/4-inch to 1/2-inch thick. Bake about 15 minutes or until edges are golden and center of dough is set. Cool completely.
- In large bowl, beat whipping cream with electric mixer on high speed until soft peaks form. Carefully stir in frosting and food color. Use an offset spatula to spread frosting over cooled crust. Top with cereal marshmallows in color-coded rows.
We hope you enjoy this delicious dessert, and if you are feeling generous drop some by for us to try! Also, if you end up baking this please post a picture on our Facebook wall, or tweet us @beisiegelortho! Don't forget to use #BeisiegelOrtho when you post!
Happy St. Patrick's Day!